Actually now I cannot remember what made me sign up for Belly dancing classes in the first place... Cos when I think abt it, I really have no idea what made me fall into this trap! Hahahahaa.... Sound so serious hor!!
Anyways..........
Every Tuesday, Gine, Kermit and me (together with Gine's 2 friends, Jenny and er... forgot her name.. Gine, Help!!) will report to Meritus Mandarin Hotel Fitness centre studio for a 2-hour Belly dance drill.
2 FULL HOURS , mind you!!! Yeah, 120 minutes continuously standing, twisting waist, squeezing and swinging bums, waving hands/arms, etc... How can all this not be tiring??? Especially for an old woman like me, who has never exercise for more than 4 years!!! My arms, waist, bums and legs are so weak that I got "toes-cramp" immediately during my first lesson! So embarrassing!!!
Thus, every Monday (which is today!) I will have a "Belly dance phobia".... I hate to be reminded that there will be Belly dancing class tomorrow!! Sick.... Can't stand myself... I such a weak gal!!
With my beer belly, I think I do look like one beerly belly dancer! Hahah!!! Well, nevertheless, all of us were so-called "members" of this school and all of us were given a membership card! Cool!! This really makes me feel like a Belly Dancer liao! YooHooo!

Actually I wanna take photo of our lessons... But I was afraid that my instructor will either throw me out of class or charge me for the photos! But I will take the risk and will add in more photos after tomorrow, which is our 3rd lesson already!
Go visit this website and you will see the wonders of Belly dancing...
www.bellydance.com.sg
1 comment:
tee hee, it jen and stephanie.... my dear!!!
and u forgot to mention one move we learnt the hip thrust in a circle... turn around until i abit dizzy wor!!! haha, just to add on to your list of 'complaints'
Post a Comment