Saturday, January 07, 2006

Belly Dancing... A glimpse...

Ok ok... I know this is really overdue... (See previous blog on Belly Dance).

But I felt that these photos were not really well-taken, that's why I hesitated to put it on my blog... I was actually waiting for a chance to take better and clearer pictures of our belly dancing class..

But then, I realised that I really can't continue this class anymore.The class started at 7pm, and I need to reach the studio by 6.50pm after work to change into casual outfit... By then, I would be already too tired to dance anymore... And my feet would be too tired to dance, cos I usually wear super high-heel to work everyday.


Anyways....... This is our studio... in Mandarin Hotel top floor (37th floor Gym)


Our teacher was late and all of us were too lazy to move... Only Kermit was active and she decided to do her own warm-up exercises.. (All the gals were at the back..)


I only realised that I actually captured myself "in the mirror" after I downloaded this picture! Hahahah!!!

Then I started to play around with my camera... I was feeling quite bored cos all the gals were sitting outisde the studio and everyone was very lazy to move nor pose for my camera...


Actually, I don't really know everyone in the class... Only Kermit, Gine and her two other friends...


Finally, I got Gine and her two friends to pose for a picture! And most of the gals were ready for class.... But the teacher still not here yet... Strange... She was seldom late....


And got Gine to take photo of me and Kermit... But think she too hungry or tired... Our picture turned out BLURR!!!! Aiyoh!!!


Took picture of the clock as a proof that the teacher was really late! It was already 7.15pm!!


Finally she came and we had our lesson as usual....

I was too shy to ask her to pose for a picture... So I secretly took a picture of her while she was packing her stuff after lesson!

Hahahahah!!!

Anyway, I might not continue Belly Dancing as the timing was not right for me and my body condition was not suitable for such classes...

(EXCUSES lah! I was just plain LAZY!!!)

No comments: