Monday, February 12, 2007

Finally made my first investment plan!

I have always wanted to make full use of my savings, but I admit tat I am very lazy and a bit phobia when it comes to finance related topics...

Anyway, I truly know that my savings were going down the drain every year if I did not invest partial of it... The inflation rate per year is about 3% and the saving account's interest is only a mere 0.25%!!!

I knew all this but I am just too plain lazy and reluctant to do more...

But I knew that I can't put this off for long. The GST is about to be increased and if I did not do anything now, all my earnings would be gone in a flash!!

Thus, I made an effort to go visit some bank branches to get information... To cut the story short, I finally settled for the "secured" bank and invest some money in the unit trust.... A very safe one, I would say, with low risk...

Anyway, lets hope for the best!!!

No comments: