KATSUNORI!! I simply cannot resist him!! He's so cute and so charming!!!
Since young, I loved to watch his drama and his acting was simply good! Basically I am drooling over him whenever he appeared in any series...
ahahah!!! Well, can't blame me wo... He is really a charming guy... A good actor and singer... Although he's alreadty 43 years old this year, he is still forever so charming lor... And I have always love guys that are older.. Haha!!! See his wrinkles?? So charming, right???

Since young, I loved to watch his drama and his acting was simply good! Basically I am drooling over him whenever he appeared in any series...
ahahah!!! Well, can't blame me wo... He is really a charming guy... A good actor and singer... Although he's alreadty 43 years old this year, he is still forever so charming lor... And I have always love guys that are older.. Haha!!! See his wrinkles?? So charming, right???
Omg, think am really crazy over him...

Sigh, how I wish I got such a bf leh.... Hahhaaaa!!!

For more info abt my idol, please click here : http://www.katsunori.net/
No comments:
Post a Comment