Anyway, not as if I am so cheapskate de lah... hahah... If I want to go anywhere, SURE will be able to go de lor!! Just that I am soooooo darn lazzzzziiiiii lah.... =p
Well, it was quite a rush to leave for Taipei de.. It was the CNY period and most of the flights were full... So, after some checkings around, we finally decided to sign up a tour package (wait, don't give me that surprised-look hor... read on lah!!!).
The "tour package" is actually more of a F&E 4D3N shopping package, whereby the so-called "tour guided trip" were only for the 1st 2 days. The package included a 1-day MRT pass, so the other 2 days were F&E for us to explore the city ourselves de...
So, this package was really a good deal cos the airline was SQ, and besides the 1-day MRT pass, this package included a trip to Onzen in Yangming Shan, also a trip to Danshui and Fisherman Wharf. These were all the places tat I have originally wanted to go anyway de mah... And since this package will bring us to these places with free transportation, might as well take it lor!!! Then we just need to extend another 3 days to "nuah" on our own lor....
Anyway, we reached Taoyuan Airport on 1 Feb and was greeted by our Tour guide. We were slightly pleased to know that the whole tour group only consists of...........
JUST THE 2 OF US!!!
Shiok right???? That means we got personal tour guide de lor.. Or rather, we got a personal driver who could bring us to any places and explain the various culture or information to us....
It was sooooo COOL!!! (The weather was Cool as well!! Hahahah!!! It was about 12 degree that day... And we heard it rained EVERY single day!!!)
Anyway, on our way to our hotel, we kena traffic jam along the highway....
After reaching our hotel, we put our stuff and went out to Xi-men-ding since it was near evening time.... 
It was about 5pm plus.... There were still quite many people on the street...

It was about 5pm plus.... There were still quite many people on the street... 

OMG!!! "Jay Chou" was everywhere lor!!! Hmmmm.... Ok ok, I would go watch his kungfu dunk to be launched in cinema 6 Feb!

The traditional Ah Zhong Mee Suah!!! Yummy!! This was my FIRST food in Taipei de!!! Hahaha!!!
Anyway, sky was getting darker....


So we decided to go for DINNER!!! Yeah!!! That would be the highlight! Cos we were really tired le.... Or rather, we were all very greedy when both of us were abroad... Donno why... Whenever I go abroad, I will feel that I want to EAT ALOT ALOT ALOT lor... Like kena possessed by "pig" like dat...
There was just too many cafes and restaurants.. Since this is our first day, we decided to go sit and relax at some small small bubble-tea cafe... We managed to find one very cute one, at Xi-men-ding... The theme was "fish and aqua", so the whole place was very quiet and nice.. It was very obscure, at 2nd level...
While we were waiting for our food, I notice the big billboard just opposite the cafe and took a picture!
Yeah!! That's my Bubble-TEA!!!
Hahahah!! So cute! Tat's his Honey tea! So GIRLY lor!! Maybe this tea is meant for GALS de lor!!!
So funnniiiii!!!!
Anyway, we have ordered all my FAVOURITE food!!!
After dinner, we made a final walk around Xi-men-ding before taking a cab back to our hotel....
Saw some "monks" along Xi-men-ding... I thought they were doing some chanting or something like dat... Then I realised that they were "commercialised"! This monk (See above pix) was holding a banner to get supporters to vote for Ma Ying Jiu for the presidency.... Aiyoh.....Anyway, since it was abt 8plus, the street was getting quieter.. Usually the street shld still be busy with youngsters. But this was right near CNY, so many people went back to their hometown to celebrate the new year...
So, we decided to take MRT instead, since we are not rushing for time lah.... And according to the map, there was a night market street near our hotel. We might as well go and take a look!














No comments:
Post a Comment