Went back to Tampines home and realised that I had so much "rubbish" to clear!!!
Well, I have been living out on my own since 04 and of cos my personal belongings cum "rubbish" accumulated over time mah (it is over YEARS leh!!!)....
Anyway, while i was packing and sneezing away (dusty lah...), i uncovered many items which i thought were "lost" or "gone-case" many years back!!!! Items like old old clothes which I bought fr Japan in 2003, belts fr ancient 2002, even my old japanese textbooks which I used in 2001!!! And also not forgetting my photo album which kept old photos like those from Sec school, JC and some good memories of some overseas trips with my ex-bf...
I still remember my first overseas trip was to Bintan when I was 21. (hahah... Yah lah, I v country bum de.. Never been out of country before until then lor.. sigh...)
Still got those photos fr 1998!! I was still having super loads of BB fats though... But at that time I always thought I v chio de!!! Yahahaha!!! So damn funnaeee!!!!
Anyway, am not gng to throw those photos away lor... Altho my ex-bf was already married, and had a kid and now migrated to Shanghai, those were good memories of my youthful days and i am just glad to have those photos to remember... =)
Yawn.... super lazy and tired now....
No comments:
Post a Comment