It was an interesting course... At first I thought it sounded very 费 de lor... EQ mah... can be taught de meh??
Anyway, after the course, I was pleasantly surprised that I am actually very PRO already! Becos I am already practising most of the stuff that were taught during the course!
For example, the "6-second" rule during "hijack" moments. Whenever we encountered "hijack" moments (define as that particular split moment whereby we were being interrupted or hijacked by other people and that our emotions rise up to near explosion), we need to stop and take "around 4-6 sec" (or some people define it as "take a deep breath") before reacting. With that "6-sec" pause, we will be able to allow some negative emotions to pass by and to reaccess the situation better without getting too emotional.
Also, the course also taught us to be "optimistic", which I always did (pertaining to work only lah...). I always preach my staff to adopt "positive" thinking ....
And some more others which I am already doing so....
=)
See? I really have super high EQ de lor!!! Yakyakyak.....

(Took a photo of myself in office... am feeling so happy abt myself!! Hahahah!!! 自恋狂!! )
No comments:
Post a Comment