It was already 130am... and I realised that I actually did alot of things today!!~~
1) Karen's wedding lunch
2) Meet-up with Kitty
3) Hair treatment cum cut
4) Bought my skinny jeans!
5) night out with Kermit + Nan
6) Blogging!!~~
hahah... Just a quick recap!!
Went for my good fren, Karen's wedding lunch today at Peony Jade, Clarke Quay... was there around 1130am, cos was told NOT TO BE late de lor... but then..... realised that I was actually very EARLY!!! the lunch will only start after 1230pm de lor!!! hahaha... guess Karen was really scared that I will be super late lah.. Anyway, met some very long-time-nvr-see frens like Pengene and KahJoo... Sigh... i have nvr seen Kahjoo ever since we left JC.... haha...

Well, I didn't stay long cos am meeting Kitty for a short discussion... She was always flying here and there and thus, we kept on missing each other de.. So since she would be flying away again on Monday, and she was fine to bring her kids to CQ, so I might as well "kill-2-birds-in-1-stone"!!!
After that, it started to rain super heavily lor... And since it would be wasteful to just go home like dat.. Hahaha... tats becos I usually don't like to go out de lor... so if I did, I must make sure I finish watever I need to do outside....
I wanted to do pedicure, but I was wearing a high-heel shoes (Karen's wedding lunch mah!!!) so no choice cannot do pedicure. So I decided to go do my hair then!!!~~~
Took a cab to Marina Sq to do hair treatment cum cut... it was around 6pm when I finished my treatment... And being lazy, I took a cab back home...
Just when I was nearing my home, Nan smsed me to jio me out at night to watch some night movie. Ok lor! since i am free, might as well meet up with her and kermit. at first the meeting place was at Plaza Sing...
Then around 7plus, Nan called me to say that as there were no good seats left for that movie, they decided to just go Marina Sq for some dessert and chit chat...
WAT?!!! I just came back from Marina Sq an hour ago leh!!! Sigh....
So, in the end, I chiong out of home to go back to Marina Sq AGAIN!!!~~~
Anyway, as usual, I was ON TIME, and they WERE LATTTEEE!!! Well, its ok lah, I intended to go buy jeans too... My jeans were getting looser by the days and it was really ugly to walk around in the office in baggy jeans de....
So, finally I spotted the colour that i liked and went to ask the sales lady whether they have "boot-cut".. But too bad, this season's favourite is "SKINNY-CUT"!!!
DUH!~~ I got short legs leh, how to wear skinny cut de leh??~~ Will make my legs look super short de lor!!! Sigh.... no choice, since both the gals not yet arrived, I might as well go try for fun. EH!~~ It turned out not tat bad afterall.... So I bought it liao!!~~
(Next time will wear and post it here!!~~ Hahahaha~~~ Super vain~~~!!)
Anyway, the gals arrived!!!!


Hahahah!!~~~ We went to Azabu Sabo for some desserts and ice-cream... I wasn't hungry so I just nipped at some of the ice-cream only... Sigh... no appetite for food recently....
Anyway, it was a fruitful day and by now, I am very tired liao!!~~~ YAWN... Need my beauty sleep now....
1) Karen's wedding lunch
2) Meet-up with Kitty
3) Hair treatment cum cut
4) Bought my skinny jeans!
5) night out with Kermit + Nan
6) Blogging!!~~
hahah... Just a quick recap!!
Went for my good fren, Karen's wedding lunch today at Peony Jade, Clarke Quay... was there around 1130am, cos was told NOT TO BE late de lor... but then..... realised that I was actually very EARLY!!! the lunch will only start after 1230pm de lor!!! hahaha... guess Karen was really scared that I will be super late lah.. Anyway, met some very long-time-nvr-see frens like Pengene and KahJoo... Sigh... i have nvr seen Kahjoo ever since we left JC.... haha...


Well, I didn't stay long cos am meeting Kitty for a short discussion... She was always flying here and there and thus, we kept on missing each other de.. So since she would be flying away again on Monday, and she was fine to bring her kids to CQ, so I might as well "kill-2-birds-in-1-stone"!!!
After that, it started to rain super heavily lor... And since it would be wasteful to just go home like dat.. Hahaha... tats becos I usually don't like to go out de lor... so if I did, I must make sure I finish watever I need to do outside....
I wanted to do pedicure, but I was wearing a high-heel shoes (Karen's wedding lunch mah!!!) so no choice cannot do pedicure. So I decided to go do my hair then!!!~~~
Took a cab to Marina Sq to do hair treatment cum cut... it was around 6pm when I finished my treatment... And being lazy, I took a cab back home...
Just when I was nearing my home, Nan smsed me to jio me out at night to watch some night movie. Ok lor! since i am free, might as well meet up with her and kermit. at first the meeting place was at Plaza Sing...
Then around 7plus, Nan called me to say that as there were no good seats left for that movie, they decided to just go Marina Sq for some dessert and chit chat...
WAT?!!! I just came back from Marina Sq an hour ago leh!!! Sigh....
So, in the end, I chiong out of home to go back to Marina Sq AGAIN!!!~~~
Anyway, as usual, I was ON TIME, and they WERE LATTTEEE!!! Well, its ok lah, I intended to go buy jeans too... My jeans were getting looser by the days and it was really ugly to walk around in the office in baggy jeans de....
So, finally I spotted the colour that i liked and went to ask the sales lady whether they have "boot-cut".. But too bad, this season's favourite is "SKINNY-CUT"!!!
DUH!~~ I got short legs leh, how to wear skinny cut de leh??~~ Will make my legs look super short de lor!!! Sigh.... no choice, since both the gals not yet arrived, I might as well go try for fun. EH!~~ It turned out not tat bad afterall.... So I bought it liao!!~~
(Next time will wear and post it here!!~~ Hahahaha~~~ Super vain~~~!!)
Anyway, the gals arrived!!!!


Hahahah!!~~~ We went to Azabu Sabo for some desserts and ice-cream... I wasn't hungry so I just nipped at some of the ice-cream only... Sigh... no appetite for food recently....
Anyway, it was a fruitful day and by now, I am very tired liao!!~~~ YAWN... Need my beauty sleep now....
1 comment:
wah first you hair wash n blow, then now its hair treatment!!! super tai tai wor!
gine
Post a Comment