once again... I itchy backside lor...
*why i ALWAYS soooo itchy backside???? and why i ALWAYS will regret after itchy-backsided but then will repeat the itchiness again???*
duh...
Anyway...
My itchy backside this time is to go extract wisdom tooth... TWO of them OKAY!!! No joke OKAY!!! But thinking that I am the super iron lady and the super "can-endure-all-pain" chaboh, I decided to go ahead to pluck the teeth, TWO at ONE go!
No big deal mah, I innocently think... and hor, might as well get the two irritating teeth out of the way ... and maybe after the extraction, my face can be smaller hor! MUAHAHAH!!! (WHAT A SILLY BIMBO I am!!~)
anyway, went to extract the teeth... and then...
IT WAS DARN DAMN PAINFUL!!! No words can describe the feeling! I was swearing like nobody businesss lor!!!
TMD! DAMN! KNN! CB! BLOODY SH*T! F*CKING PAIN!
Anyone out there who told me that the pain after ops is manageable, I F*** them!!!
It was F*CKING pain lor... Immediately after the extraction, the pain was like... overwhelming! I can't stop my tears fr flowing out... and i think i scare the taxi driver... hahah...
after the extraction, i can't talk, cos i was biting 2 cotton wool on both side of my mouth, so i can't open my mouth... So i flaged the taxi and wrote the address. then I pointed to my mouth and make some muffled noise... he nodded ok, then started driving... then cos I was in great pain, my tears kept flowing and i kept wiping the tears, machiam like those drama series... whereby usually the gal was ditched by bf and she will get on the cab to go commit suicide.
Hahaha... anyway i saw that the cab driver kept looking at the mirror to see if i was really ok... hahah...
anyway, it was terrible...
now i still feel uncomfy and super sianz... swollen face..
now i know how i look last time when i was obese... hahahah.... hope the swelling can go off soon.. so i can go out to hiao again!... :p
No comments:
Post a Comment