Friday, November 27, 2009

my unusual Japan excursion...

and yesh!!!

am back in Japan once again... Besides HK (don't talk abt Sentosa, Batam, KL hor!), this is the next most-travelled place for me!! hahaha....

I basically have travelled to Tokyo, Hakone, Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe and Hokkaido... And now for this trip, I will be going Nikko!!! =)

But first of all... something v new to me... is that I am now staying in an apartment in Ueno... lol... Been to Tokyo many times but this is the first time that I stayed in Ueno area! And this apartment is damn COOL! This is one of the best place that I have ever stayed in Japan leh!

There's free internet access, spacious room, cosy bed, nice pillows and nice surroundings... And basically there's no one to disturb me when I am dead-plunged into my assignment...

And oh yesh! I brought my assignment to Japan to complete cos i couldn't manage to finish it on time... Sigh... it is a v suay thing la.. the story goes:

I booked this trip in early Aug and at that time, I haven't got my class schedule yet. So I was thinking that "不会这么准吧!"。。。 So I agreed to go to Japan with nan-chan and Kermit... And just after I booked this trip... I received my class schedule and DUH!!!!

I have 2 classes of EIBE, a 2-day EIBE intensive seminar, the MM assignment deadline and 1 FMA class during my trip's week!!! And to make matter worse, I just changed a new job and I am in charge of 2 new projects which will take up alot of time!!!

It is really darn suay!!!! Just becos of one trip, I am gonna missed sooooo many classes and have to tahan the stress at work and the stress of completing my assignment on time!!!

And WORSE still, I had to defer my EIBE course (*SOBZ*) as this course requires me to attend the intensive seminar! DAMNSSSS!!!! And i had to ask for MM assignment deadline submission cos I really cannot finish on time!

So, wat can I say.... I have no choice but to defer my EIBE, missed my FMA class, rush my work and bring my MM assignment to Japan to complete...

Hahahaha.... u hear me correct....

I am currently now in Ueno apt, completing my assignment while nan-chan and Kermit are now out to Tsukiji fish market....

This is my first time doing assignment overseas as well! But even so, actually I am enjoying myself... I am feeling quite tired cos I fell sick last week and am in the midst of recovering... Thus, it is ok that I locked myself in the apt and do my assignment while enjoying the quietness and coolness of the place... =)

Wells.... everything happens for some reasons... I hav nvr book a trip in such an advance notice before and this time round had really make me realise that I shld only book trips after I get my class schedule... hahaha...its a lesson learnt lah... =)

But i am glad that i am out here relazing... its my 3rd day here in Japan and I am still about 80% done with my assignment.... hope to finish another 10% before I take a short break in Shinjuku later in the evening... =)

and i hope to go back charged up and ready to go for work!!! =)


Yawns.... hope nan and kermit are enjoying themselves now, soaking in fishes fishes and fishes!!! wahahahaha!!~~~

No comments: