but then, I was feeling very lousy this week, and I guess i shld give myself a breather lor... hahahah.... so i went to Amit's concert....
=)
I still have no time to figure out how to use my new camera (actually I bought during my Nov's Japan trip, not really new new, but then for the past 2 mths, I really have no mood to fiddle with camera... sigh... long story.. anyways, i side-tracked liao!!)
I tried to capture some photos of pretty Ah Mei, but guess the photos din really turn out well... *angry*
HAHAHA... ok la.. at least got capture a bit la...
This concert is by "AMIT", thus the theme is "ROCK"! The concert was so "rock" that I started to get a headache by 2nd half... hahaha.... the songs were loud and noisy! But still, Ah Mei is still the Ah Mei we know, her voice is super!!! She is the BEST!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment