Tuesday, October 05, 2010

praying mantis going to town!

totally FREAKED-out!!!

Yupppp!! was totally in shock when i saw this huge GREENIE thingie clunging for its life at the back of my car wheels...

it was like... 9am and i was in a super big rush (i was late, as usual) and just as I wanted to open the backseat door (to put my laptop and big bag), i was totally taken aback by this GREEN fellow!
And oh my!

It was really HUGE!!! Wonder if this would be those 千年老螳螂... it was so well-fed that its body was fat and juicy (EEEEEEEEEEEEKSSSS!)...

I was so scared that I was stoned for a while... yah, literally "stoned"... donno wat to do... and oh well, of cos I need to take photo!

Oh man, its not like any other day that you will find yourself staring at a FAT OLD JUICY praying mantis at the HDB carpark lor....


But I was soooo scared to walk too near... so... the blurred picture lah... but u get the idea... this is one real BIG FATASS praying mantis!


I was thinking that since I have no guts to chase it off, i should be able to "shake it off" when I hit the highway at 120KM/H bah..... hahahaha....

While am on the road, I can't stop beowing the green fellow from my side mirror... and man! it was still clinging on tightly!





When I was worrying that perhaps it might survive the whole trip to TUAS that after I exit the CTE tunnel, it was gone finally!!!
*phew*
I was thinking that perhaps this greenie was actually hitching a ride from me to go town!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!! =)

No comments: