Tuesday, January 11, 2011

chained collision... sighz... on a rainy day!






11 Jan 2011... wat a "auspicious" day! 11.1.11

was innocently driving to work this morning under some mid-heavy rain that suddenly i got a shock!



BIG BANGGGG!!! And i screamed immediately! it was so loud! Was shocked cos when I slowed down to stop at the traffic jam, I saw via my rear mirror that the mazda car behind me stopped as well. So I didn't expect the BANG!

At that moment, I was stoned... luckily I instinctively jammed my brake so that luckily I didn't hit the car in front of me. I guess that car driver in front of me must be breathing "WAH SEH! Heng ar!!" and drove off....




sigh...
it was raining leh! i had to quickly search for my umbrella and got out into the rain! sigh.. and i saw 2 guys talking it out... HEY! WTF did u guys do to me!!!?? i am just a 小女人 leh! I really donno how to settle such stuff de lor!!!




And anyway, cut the story short... Another surprise for me! Another guy suddenly appeared from NOWHERE and told us what to do... hmmm... was he in the same car as the "accidenter" (the last car tat caused the accident.. and the JAM along PIE!!!)??
then i realised that this guy.... he is frm a car workshop company!!




WAU LAU EH!!! His job scope include "standby-ing" along PIE or AYE during rainy days to see if any one need help during accidents?!?!?!?!
He appeared almost like 5 min after our crash!!! WAU! So efficient!!! And he is quite a salesman too.. Kept persuading us to send our car IMMEDIATELY to HIS workshop and he can settle every paperwork for us! WAU ZAN!!!




But too bad... mine is company car lah... pai seh.. he still called me to ask if i still need his service.. but i kindly rejected him cos... i got no choice mah... anyway, heard the 2nd car went to his workshop... ok lah... at least he got a business deal... if not quite wasted for him to stand in the rain with us... hehehhaaa...




anyway... my car is still not repaired yet... need to wait for my company authorised workshop to settle with the other party's insurance company.
My car got a dent at the back... at first i tot the damage is ok.. but after close look, it is quite bad... i had difficulty closing my boot cos of the dent and the tail lights were crooked!




sigh... =(



No comments: