Sunday, November 13, 2011

Painful dental session... :(

sigh... we all know that making a trip to the dentist require tremendous courage and also a bit of stupidity...

Well, it happened that I have both traits and the next moment I knew, I found myself at the dental clinic today... Oh well, while i was waiting for my turn, many times I wanted to just come up with an excuse and just bolt for the door... but... "stupidity" overcome me, and I stay put on my seat and 乖乖的wait for my turn to go to HELL.

And sure enough, I cannot remember that dental cleaning can be THAT painful! I was basically squirming, gasping, "trying to scream with mouth ply wide open"... apparently my gum condition has deteriorated badly and one of my fillings has chipped. what tough luck!!! :(

The re-fillings nearly killed me, but what "killed-ed" me was the deep cleaning into the gums part that totally made me felt like a crazy woman.. hahaha... the dentist was trying to clean my teeth and gums and I was screaming, moving and dodging his "weapon"... many times he had to stop and tell me to stop moving around so that he would not hurt my lips and tongue accidentally... but it was sooo damn painful that my body reflex that way... sigh... it was such a long tearful process! I think it took abt 45min... it was the longest and painful-est 45 min that I ever had!!!

And I had to go back again in another 3 months time...

hmmmm.... I think i would still go... cos i am stupid with blind courage... :(

No comments: