Anyway, as usual, our family does not have the tradition of really celebrating the CNY, but in any case, we would also gather and have a good meal (altho we do that quite often)...
First of all we need to go church to do some 崇拜...
Then I brought my mummy to go collect Chicken and Duck for the CNY lunch...
During the preparation..... my bro came to help... LOL...
hmmm... my mummy still preparing... think she is cooking up a FEAST!!!
*cut cut cut*... hmmm... that's bak kwa!!!
My mummy STILL preparing... wonder how much food she's gonna put on this table...
That's still not all!! The table is almost full!!! hahahah...
*three of them figuring where's the switch of the steamboat*
Finally the steamboat is working!!! :)
My dad looking good... but I think he is getting VERY hungry! Cos my mummy is still cooking!!!
So my daddy needs to eat first cos he is really hungry! hahahah!!!
*I looked so fair beside my dad!!!*
My mummy pruposely fried these spring rolls and nuggets for me cos I don't like to eat steamboats...
Yummy!!!!
Finally my mummy finished cooking and sat down to eat!!! :)
*hahahhhaha!!!*
No wine glasses, so we decided to use Coke glasses for the wine... :)
After dinner, I started to prepare some snacks and drinks to entertain any relatives that might pop by our house....
CNY flowers....
Cute RED DRAGON tissue box cover... HUAT ah!!!
My sis came to visit on CNY...
Time flies... Valerie is already 9 years old and Roy 5 years old... :)
Today is 初二 already... it has been a peaceful CNY, with me as the designated driver, driving my parents to grandma and 二姑 home... :)
Tomorrow I had to start work already... Yawn... no mood... I have been watching TV from Friday till today, more than 30 hours of TVs I think!!!! yawn....
Happy Chinese New Year peeps!!!


































No comments:
Post a Comment