I was feeling rather bored at a very late hour and thus, I called Mike to go hang out... since I have no mood to go anywhere far, we decided to just chill at my neighbourhood in Serangoon...
We found a nice place around here and it was still rather crowded at near 11pm...
The food is OK as we ordered the normal stuff... Anyway after having snacks and beer, we decided to go watch the movie The Hunger Game.. Ok, it was actually Me who wanted to watch... It seemed like everyone has watched it already, so I guess since I was bored, and there is no other movies that I know, then let's just go watch this movie... I have no idea what this movie is about though, except that it should be similar to Battle Royale...
Anyway, the movie is just so-so... quite boring in the middle actually...






No comments:
Post a Comment