Thursday, August 09, 2012

freak accident and staying home for a week

sigh... i should have known better than to go... somehow i got a bad feeling that day when i was called to go to the house. I do not like that place much though... i am not sure if there was any deaths in that unit or if maybe that place used to be a cemetary...

anyway, around 11plus, i was pushed and smashed my face onto the floor. I cried like crazy and F the guy upside-down. Everyone was shocked and actually I think i black-out for a while cos i cannot remember how i even landed on the floor! the next moment I knew, i was already in the toilet and rinsing my blood off my lips. sigh... lucky no bones broken but i had terrible bruises and my half-face swell like crazy!

it is the 5th day today and the bruises had turned a bit yellowish. And the bruises under my eyes started to appear really badly. my chin still was the worst hit spot.. sigh... like i was beaten by an angry husband! hahaha!

UGLY!!!! I am gonna hide this post~!!

No comments: