Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Aaron Kwok Concert! My first IDOL when I was 14!

Aaron Kwok!! Yes! I didn't know he is here actually... My friend Lynn had free tickets, so she asked me along. I was thrilled! :)

Aaron was my very first idol when I was in Sec 2. My 2nd Idol is Leon Lai.. hahaha! :) Was glad to see Aaron though. He was near 50 (I think) but he is still looking good and sexy! :) Especially his last finale show, where he was jumping on some 弹簧床... I was so worried for him! But he is doing well! I'm glad! :) Really enjoyed myself.

(Trying to cover my swollen face...)














Had a small incident before the start of the concert... Me and Lynn were at Coffee Bean, trying to grab a quick bite before the concert. Then all of a sudden, Lynn's glass just broke into half! *gasp*

It was terrifying! All her hot tea latte splashed onto her and she was totally drenched! Her bag, jeans and shirt all wet with Tea! Oh my god! But luckily the Coffee bean manager was nice enough to offer us full refund of our meal and treated us supper when we finished our concert. Hahaha! :)

And another unlucky thing... I got summon for my car cos I totally didn't remember that I need to tear coupons! :(

Anyway, it was a nice evening !

No comments: