On one Sat in Dec, I decided to take a walk along Orchard Road to view xmas lightings. I have not seen much lightings for the recent years. And i have been avoiding Orchard road cos I expected it to be crowded.
But never did I expect it to be THAT crowded!!!!
Supposed to meet Kermit at 8pm at Orchard... And as I was driving, I thought I would be early cos I left around 7pm. But i was soooooo wrong!
The jam was terrible! And... ALL carparks along the whole stretch of Orchard was FULL! Cars were seen queueing up to get into every shopping mall. Lucky Kermit sms me to say she will be late. So I decided to kuai kuai queue up at Wheelock (if normal circumstances, I would be driving around looking for space, and worse case might end up in Hotel carpark!).
I queued like 20 mins to get into Wheelock and the time is already 840pm! Hahah! Anyway the lightings was quite simple (expected!) and I didn't manage to buy anything. I only took the lightings at Tangs as it was quite nice. The rest are so-so!
Saw this CUTE PANDA bear at Taka!!! So cute hor!
And some days ago, I went Bishan to watch movie "Ah Boys to Men" (fren got free tic!) and there are smurfs!!! So cute!
Well, today we threw a farewell party for Romero and there were many nicce balloons left. So I kapo 2 and pasted them at my desk. Hahah! So happy just looking at the red balloons! Am such a chabo!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment