Sunday, March 31, 2013

Feeling depressed... so I hang out...

I was feeling down and upset recently. Been quite a bit of emotional roller-coaster as usual. Was trying hard to calm myself and to distract myself away from upsetting situations.

So it was at night when Bren called to ask if I could hang out at chinatown for a bit. So since I'm on my way to the hospital, I might as well drop by Chinatown for a while to chill. So we went Yum cha for a small snack first, and a glass of wine before going to hospital.

Yum Cha restaurant was nice! I haven't been here before actually. Cos this is a tourist spot which I don't frequent.

After snack, as we were still early, we went to club street to have a short drink. Found a nice spanish restaurant, serving wine at only S$8 at HH! Cheap! But not so good actually. :(



After a glass of wine, we went hospital to pick my mummy home. Then Mic called to hang out. So after dropping my mummy off at home, we went out again to Robertson walk Wine connection to have a glass of wine. I was very tired by then. So I left after just a glass.



Hope I can get out of such low state soon. Feeling depressed. :(

No comments: