We went early, thinking of having breakfast before the church start at 11.30am.
But we were shocked to find out that all the carparks were FULL! Even HDB around the church was full! So we have no choice but to park at the red lots. And we were fully prepared to be "summoned". Haha! Well, it was worth it.
Later I realized that every 1st Sunday of the year is called the "Vision Sunday" where senior Pastor Price will give the theme of the year. This year, the theme was "The year of Greater Glory". Hmmm... Sound very chim...
In any case, the place was sooooooooooo packed that we are unable to attend the 11.30am service. So we sat at a coffee place to wait for the next one at 2.30pm.
And finally it is 2.30pm and we went to the church. I really didn't expect that the turn out would be so crazy lor!
Even 2.30pm slots were quite full. But we managed to get in... The 2.30pm slot is a telecast of the previous service. It is OK lah.. Guess we have no choice anyway.
After the service, we decided to have an early dinner.
Actually I felt really sick after this fish n Chips.. Think it is too oily for my stomach! Not gonna go for this anymore!
Anyway, after that vision Sunday, we decided to go for it again the next Sunday! So we went super early and managed to find a parking! YAY!!!
And we managed to get the number tickets to secure us a seat at 11.30am. But still, we have to queue and wait for about 20 min! OMG!!! Now I am getting used to it though.. haha! Not as surprised as my first time... :)
The service was by Pastor Mark and he was hilarious.. Quite a good experience and I would be going to this church often. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment