Time flies! So fast and it is.... Betsy's BIG 4 celebration! It seems like yesterday that Betsy joined the same team as me in my previous company 10 years ago. And since then, we have been BFF for 10 years!! Wow!!! Fated to meet!
Anyway, she has a S$100 vouchers from Jumbo and so we went to Dempsey outlet to cele her birthday. We ordered the usual dishes : Tofu, fried fritters, Chilli crabs/buns and Mee Goreng for us to share. The noodles was so-so actually. The tofu and fritters were not bad though. I don't eat crabs, so I ate the buns and the crab-meat gravy. Yummy!!
Well, actually the dinner was nice, but the table allocated to us was not good! It was a Friday and so the place was packed. Betsy did make a booking about 2 weeks ago, but apparently it was so full that they placed us at a table outside. And you know, the weather recently was horribly HOT and Humid! So the 3 of us were perspiring and feeling very humid and warm. Which was why I couldn't really eat well nor drink a lot. What a waste!
Anyway, Jas booked massage for all of us! Looking forward! Think this is gonna be our usual routine: Dinner, drinks and Massage! I'm loving it!!! :)
Betsy asked if we could accompany her to a nice Whiskey bar after the meal, since we have no mood to continue sitting at the table cos too warm... I don't mind.... I need AIRCON!!!
So we went and pop by a nice bar called Jiu Zhuang. It was so pretty! Nicely decorated and good ambiance for a nice evening to chill. But unfortunately, both Jas and I were not really good whiskey drinkers lah.. So we didn't drink much. I can't even finish a pack of neat! LOL! I just want to enjoy the aircon... Hahahah! :p
We did a wefie and it was funny!
I looked like a "ghost" behind them!!! LOL! So funny!!!
Anyways, we went for massage and had a great time!
Happy Birthday Aunty Betsy! Have a great BIG 4! LOL! :p





No comments:
Post a Comment