We decided to try a new place called Chicken Up. Apparently this is a great Korea-food place... Although I somehow have heard about it (always mixed up with Burger-up), I have never been there. So this time, we decided to go try it out. The parking was horrible as we have difficulties finding carpark. So finally I parked at the HDB parking and had to walk 10 min+ to the place. The walk was ok though, not very far... :)
While we are waiting for Jas, we ordered the famous Watermelon soju and popcorn chicken to start with. Nice de!! The chicken was spicy, just as I like it!!! but poor Betsy... She can't take too spicy stuff, hahaha!!! :p
Cute de right? I love the watermelon Soju... but then... After a few more bowls (see the white small bowls? Cute de!!), I am feeling the alcohol effect already! Hahahah!!! :)
And after Jas came, we ordered some noodles and they were yummy!!! Didn't take any pictures though... Can't remember why... Maybe we were too busy talking and eating! The gals gave me Chickadee as present! Wooooo!!! So sweet de!!!
Anyway after dinner, we went for a drink at a Whiskey Bar called Quaich Bar at Grand Copthorne Waterfront. Cos Betsy is supposed to meet someone for a chat.
Betsy's whiskey!
Hmmm... The flashlighted photo not so good.. So we took another again!
Yay! It was a wonderful night (although all of us were very tired from our many trips!)!
No comments:
Post a Comment