Tuesday, January 01, 2019

My NYE quiet celebrations at Starker...

Since I am not going overseas this year-end, I spent my NYE at Starkers, with the great band and the company of my fren!

I am also quite sad to think that I might be moving away from this neighbourhood soon. I have gotten used and familiar with this area though... Maybe perhaps I shld find somewhere near here too? hmm...










Happy new year peeps!!! It's yet another new year again! What a year 2018... Lot's of happenings and memories... Somehow it was a not-too-bad year as I was given the chance to have good rest. I had many chances to take a break and rest from work and life.

God is good to me, as always!

When I rest, He works!!! I will always remember this! :)

I hope for the same for 2019! More great years with Him!!!

No comments: