"Sure or NOT??!!"...
"You MUST be Joking yah??"...
"Be careful hor!"...
These are the few responses that I got when I told my friends that I would be going to Jakarta for the CNY holidays... (Did you just exclaimed "Huh??!")
Well.... What can I say?... I have not been to Jakarta before, thus I was equally nervous and hesistant... But then, what's there to be afraid of? We have friends there mah! Anyway, tickets booked liao, so too late to regret! Hahaha!!

Happily leaving for the airport... Our flight was 7.20am and thus, we had to be at the airport at 5.30am! So darn early!!! We decided to travel light, thus you see, we only each got a small cabin luggage and a small hand-carry bag...
There are so many things that I wanted to put into this blog… But I think I need to be a bit organized, as there were just too many photos and too many things to write about! I can’t wait to just burst out and dump everything into one post!
Well, I segmented my trip according to the below titles. I hope I could to capture as much as memories as possible! Cos I will NEVER go back there again! Yahahhahaah!!!!
But before you start, you really need to know the family and friends that made my this trip possible. Without them, we would not be able survive at all there! Hahah!!!
The FAMILY & FRIENDS! (Click here!)
After knowing the family and friends, just go on and CLICK onto the titles below!!! Or just scroll down to see the various posts!! Whatever lah!!!
1. What I saw on the road (Click here)
See some of the common sights along the road of Jakarta/Bandung, including pictures of a demonstration in Jakarta!
2. Nice scenery (Click here) – I stayed at 4 different hotels… Each of them offers a different scenery...
3. A trip to the Volcano (Click here) – What the hell! I nearly died along the way there!!
4. Friends, Shopping, Eating, Etc! (Click here) – Not much pics though… I was super tired by then…
5. Chinese New Year Eve's Fireworks! (Click here) - So fun at Media's house!
6. Media’s Birthday (Click here) – A nice family outing and the usual cake-cutting!
7. Medicure + Pedicure + Hair Treatment (Click here) - A total pampering session!
No comments:
Post a Comment