Anyway... we had to take an MTR from Tung Chung station back to Central station, and from there, we had to walk a distance to take the Peak Tram station...

I was so super tired liao lah.... Hahahha!! I was so weak leh...
Anyway, we arrived at the peak tram station!!!



And I really enjoyed the ride... Although this ride was short, but I like the feeling of going uphill and a steep one!


This is my Deardear's first time taking the Peak tram!

And we like to make funny faces!!!! Yahahahah!!!

We reached the Peak!!!
Unfortunately, the Peak station was under renovation that period, thus we cannot go up to the top level to view the nice scenery. Anyway, it was really foggy that day and we couldn't see much...


So we just took a walk inside the Mall and took a break at the cafe...

Super foggy!!!

Can't see a thing, right?? We put our camera on top of a dustbin and set the timer to take this photo!!!!

Really so FOGGY!!! Cannot see a thing!! Poor deardear....

FOGGGG again!!!


Can u spot him???? Yahahahahah!!!!

Anyway... the sky was getting really dark and we decided to leave liao...


While waiting for the tram....


On our way to......... CENTRAL and the famous LAN KWAI FONG for our Happy Hours!!!
Trust me.. I was REALLY REALLY REALLY tired by then....
No comments:
Post a Comment