Sigh.... So sorry dearies....
Recently I know tat I have not been posting much stuff on my blog... Not tat nothing had happened these few days, it's just tat I was busy and tired abt work that I can't find the zest to write on anything...
There were a few happenings lately.. Like the recent General Elections, with the big Hoo-ha on the "I said applied liao but then never applied" issue... And I went to one rally in Sengkang... And Kermit had finally being transferred to another department as a buyer... And my sis had just shifted place to her new home! so nice! Her new place is just 2 floors above her in-laws home!
Anyway..... I have just came back from my sweet HK trip with my dear dear... Still feeling tired though.. There are tons of photos to upload and I shiver at the thought of it... And my dear dear is going off to HK again tomorrow! Sigh....
Well, just hold on... I will upload all the nice nicey photos tat I took during this HK trip. I went to all the "must-go" places... Very fun leh!!!
Until then... let me get some rest....
No comments:
Post a Comment