My dear dear had arranged to bring me to Kuantan for a holiday!! Shiok right??!! My dear dear is always so blur-blur and always s busy that he doen't really have time to bring me go on long trip.... But am really looking forward to this trip as I have never been to Kuantan before... Also I love having long driving trip with my dear dear... Cos I love the feeling of being with him, in our small private space in the car... only me and him... heehee.... (*mushy wor!!)
Also, I have tendered resignation by then and was serving my notice period... Thus, this trip also signifies a new beginning for me in just a few days time!
Sean and Michael came along as well... Each brought their wives and their kids along... I only bring my dear dear along! Hahahah!!!
Here we go!!! We left early in the morning as we know it would be a 5 hour drive there... (Yeah! 5 hours with my dear dear in the car! Shiok leh!!)
My dear dear pretending to be JAY CHOU!! *puke...
After a true 5-hour drive, we reached the resort... Cannot remember the resort name liao.. Think is Hyatt Kuantan, or something like dat lah....
After checking in, we (or rather the kids) hit the beach!
Kids really love the sand!!!
HUH!!???!! What's he doing??!!!
Hahhaha... Michael in RED!!!!
Me feeling hot and tired.. I never really like the sun anyway.....
Ok, enough of the sands and sea... Time to wash up!!!!
I looked like their maid hor???
Well, after the beach-out, all of us (or rather the kids) were very tired.. We all decided to head back to the hotel rooms to ZZZ a bit...
Hahhaha!!! My dear dear was really enjoying himself wor!!!
Got SO tired meh????!!!
Well, after a good short nap, we are all up and ready to go for DINNER!!! YUM YUM!!! We decided to go check on Media to see if they are ready to go....

Michael's room was on ground floor, Sean and us were on the third floor.... Actually we would want to stay near each other, but guess the resort was so popular that it was fuly booked...
DINNER TIME!!!! No need to say too much liao! TUCK in man!!!!


This marked the end of our first night at Kuantan.... More to come wor!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment