Well, in my dept, there are around 19 of us..... So, I won't be so suay right? Choose 1 out of 19 people leh... Sure won't be soooo "lucky" de lah....
Anyway it was another bright sunny day as usual... But when I stepped into the office, my boss asked me to take one paper out of a box... So I innocently picked one paper and ..........
Hahahaha... Say until like so chiam like dat.. Cut story short.... I was THE CHOSEN ONE.... How "cool" right? Well, simply, I had to "Dress up" in ethnic costume on that day and parade in front of EVERYONE de lor!!!
I made noise, grumbled and shouted and screamed and do whatever I did to try to get someone else to do it...
But NO USE de... Cos NO ONE BOTHER TO 'SAVE' ME LOR....
Sigh....
So no choice de lor, right? Since I "picked" my own fate, I had to live with it, right? If I am destined to be "malu-ed" in front of so many people, then no choice, right?
As the saying goes... If I don't go hell, who will?
So, one of my colleague offered to lend me her Yukata (so nice of her, right??? Then WHY DOESN'T SHE DO IT???!!!)
Anyway, cut story short.....
Tat fateful day came... (I tried hard not to think abt it.. but time flies de lor... Hahaha!!!)
tahdah!!!!!

Cute or not??? HEehee.....












2 comments:
u looked chio wat?
where got ma lu?
aiyoh... it is damnnnn malu de lah.. chio or not is not the issue here lor... there's so many people around de and I was basically so nervous that I didn't know what I was talking abt!!! Hahahah!!!
Post a Comment