Thursday, February 10, 2011

补运... again...

Once again, me and Gine went to the same temple 普照禅寺 to go 补运... We did it last year, our first time.. (See post "补运2010")... and apparently, we had quite a OK 2010...

Thus, this year, since we know that the rabbit year was not a good year for the snakes, we decided to go again... And very funny, we missed the official 补运date (which should be on the CNY eve)... But luckily, this temple had fixed another day (which is 初八) to do the 补运 ceremony.

So me, Gine and Gine's fren (cannot rem his name though... =p) went...

And this time round, we have to 拜虎爷... Seemed like this year was really bad for us!!! =)






Oh wells, this year really didn't start off good for me... I got really sick on CNY and I had quite an encounter with someone I just knew... and of cos the ending wasn't good,but I sort of expected. But then, I believed that all things happened for a reason, and that it is for my own good... =)

No comments: