Sunday, February 20, 2011

okays... i know am a year older... :(

Met up with my JC schoolmates for a late afternoon dim sum at Wah Lok. Didn't know this was actually a meetup for the "Feb" babies... which means that I am officially another yr older...

34 liao... thats why everyone in the photo was making "34"... lol...

Oh wells... sometimes i think back on my younger days, especially schooling days (cannot rem much, but just a few bits and pieces on thoughts and feelings)... I was always an emo kid... always very dramatic and will form "storyline" and "scripts" in my own world...

In my own world, it was as though I had lived a few different "lives" already! Every person I met, I am able to form a storyline with them, and my "virtual" life with these people can go as far as when we are 50 years old! LOL...

Anyways, when I was younger, perhaps about 20 years ago, I didn't think that I will be what I am now... I always think that I will be married with kids and family when I reach 25. hahaha... guess life changes... =)

And when am 25, I thought I would get married and had kids before 30... hahaha... and guess what? life changes, yah? =)

And when I passed 30, I told myself not to even dream of getting married and definitely NO kids! but then... sometimes I still have some hope that I might meet the correct guy and has kids... so guess what?? i think life will change, aye? =))

Anyways, happy advance birthday to ME!!! =)

No comments: