Monday, May 16, 2011

2nd perfect day in Melb... Good Fri eve!

It was my 2nd day in Melb, and since I had a real long 1st day, I treated myself to a long sleep.... I had to force myself to wake up around 3.30pm simply cos I had to meet a fren for a drink at 530pm!

There's gonna be free drink at a pub at Wharf hotel, a nice hotel along the river... super nice! but... who can leave office that early to have drinks?! I doubted that there will be many people... But I was very wrong!!! LOL!

The place was packed (I forgot to take photos though... It was gettng too cold cos it was near the river!)... Anyway, I had a good time with my fren and met his gay fren as well! =)

Anyways, my fren, Chris knew that I like comedy shows, thus he found a pub where there's free comedy show, which they termed it a "after-show" - comedians come to the pub for a wind-down and at the same time just gave a few minutes show for free... =)

While we were making our way to the pub, we past by some volunteers giving out free waffles! I felt so great! It was so cold and it felt good to have hot waffles! Chris told me that they usually will give out free food during eve of public hols or so... Kind souls!




We reached the pub - The comedians were so-so actually... But it was a good night!





After the show, I made my way to meet other frens at a Asian Pub, which to my surprise, a totally KOREAN place!!! It was a Korean KTV (like our Partyworld) with rooms to sing Korean songs... It was a private party that night, but my fren know the waitress there, so he can be there...


It was a great night, met another 2 more new frens and we partied till 3am! After that, we went for a spin ride out of town... And it was awesome! By the time we realised it, it was 5am! We went to a 24hrs waffles place to have early breakfast and by the time I reached my hotel, it was around 645am... and it was GOOD FRIDAY!!! =)


I booked a day tour on Good Friday and I need to be at the gathering place 745am... LOL...


So, I didn't even hav time to bath, and I jus changed a new top and off i go! Lucky that it was cold cold day, so I didn't perspire alot... =)

Looking forward to my wine yard tripppp!!!~

No comments: