So, since Victoria market was nearby, I decided to go there for final shopping of souvenirs...

My simple breakfast in the market....
It was quite nice and chill out here... There was bright sun, but not hot...Anyways, I done most of my souvenir shopping and since I have time, I decided to hop onto the FREE City Shuttle bus for a last one ride around Melb town... The bus ride will be around 1 hr 15mins, which will be jus nice for me!
Below are some photo that I took while sitting comfortably inside the bus!!! No need to go out there to walk or brave the hot sun!! HAHAHA!!!











Cricket club....
Botanic gardens... It was ANZAC day on Tue, so I saw some people rehearsing for some events... i think...




Arts Centre...Finally it was around 215pm when I finished the bus tour around.... Landed back at Queens Victoria Market, and I slowly take a walk back to hotel...
Took a cab to airport and I was really early!! Reach airport around 4pm and my flight was around 6pm... So I had a few hours to kill.. As usual, I bought a coffee and indulge into my book...



No comments:
Post a Comment