Friday, December 30, 2011

NYE dinner and drinks... :)

Had a good team lunch at Cafe Cartel in Marina Square. By the time I went there, it was already past 2pm! Hahaha! as usual, I wasn't able to finish work in time.

Anyway, by the time we finished lunch, it is already 430pm! And I am meeting Kitty at 530pm for drinks and dinner!!! Hahah! I was still very full! But it has been a long time since I met her, so I am kinda looking forward to it. Anyway, I'm bleeding!!! This is a super freak thing! (rather not say it..)

Anyway, we decided to go somewhere quiet cos we expected everywhere to be super crowded! So we met at Greenwood Ave... I haven't been to this place in fact... But this was a nice small hang out place. So we met and had a few wines and chatted for a while.

We spotted a lion-dog!!! See!!! It is soooooooooooo CUTE!!!



The owner must be damn rich.. anyway this is the place for rich expats... cute dog!!!

Anyway, we decided to grab a bite. It was already 8 pm! So well, guess I should just eat a little. At first we wanted to go Dempsey but then, we were slightly tired and lazy. So we walked along the shops and saw a nice Italian restaurant. So we settled there.


We ordered a bottle of wine (cos the waiter said that we could bring back home if we cannot finish), but after 2 glasses (I already had 3 glasses before that), I felt sudden super headache! Then I remembered that I was having freak bleeding.. Oh dear! Shouldn't have drank so much! Wat a waste cos both of us were not able to finish the wine and we realised that the wine is corked, not those "screw-cap" wine, so that mean that we cannot bring the wine back home. :(  Got bluffed by that Italian waiter!!! huh!!! Anyways, I had to pop panadols to sleep that night... sigh... And I had to wake up for the next day's JB trip!!! Oh dear!!!

Apart from the headache saga, this was a nice NYE day for me... :) Very enjoyable!

No comments: