Sunday, December 04, 2011

Prive at Keppel Marina

When Prive was opened in 2007, this place used to be the "to-be-seen" place and it received a lot of attention... I always wanted to go take a look but I didn't find the time nor friends to go with me...

This evening, I decided to check out the place with Mic... And both of us google the place and drove there despite the rain... :)

It didn't occur to me that Prive was inside Keppel Marina... Anyway it was a bit disappointing cos the place look very normal and just another small cafe... No big deal.. But perhaps cos it was raining and it was already 9pm and dark when we reached.. and that there was a portion of the place being blocked by someone's 40th birthday, so maybe we could not see the best of the place.


I ordered BBQ Chicken open sandwich while Mic ordered the Chilli Crab linguine... Both dishes were OKOK, but the price were quite high...

Anyway, the atmosphere was good and I think I might like to go there again maybe during breakfast time or evening time when it was not so dark and I can enjoy the sea view with nice yachts. :)


No comments: