This is our 2nd time watching Shakespeares in the Park... The first one was Macbeth in 2011... How time flies!
Anyway this show is much better than Macbeth, in terms of staging, props and the actors/actresses.... I really enjoyed this show. Although my bum still hurt!! Hahaha!
Was waiting for Nan (she was stuck in bad traffic jams!) to bring me up to her office to chill the bottle of wine... In order to prepare myself for the heat later (it is an outdoor event!), I decided to treat myself to a bowl of ice Kacang! Yummy! It has been quite a while since I last ate this dessert. Sinful, but Yummy!!! :)
Finally Nan came and we went up her office to prepare for our dinner and picnic bags... It was soooo excited! She had proper wine glasses! I thought we were going to make-do with paper cups... :) Yeah! I'm sure we were gonna have a good experience!
OMG! the place was soooo packed! I am sure this was more packed than Macbeth...
Thereafter, me and HY decided to go for supper! SINFUL!!! But oh well, it's Saturday! We should enjoy yourself once in a while! :)
HY said her face looked very big, that's cos she was eating her Subway sandwich (mouth full of bread~)... OK! So let's take another photo! Hahaha!
hmmmm.... any difference??? Hahhaa!!! :p
Anyways, I really enjoyed myself. Even though I'm supposed to be in Paris that night, oh wells, I guess everything has its reason. There must be some good reason why I can't go Paris... :(
I'm looking forward to the Aug trip... :)








No comments:
Post a Comment