Suddenly had a craving for dessert... Was thinking about the rainbow cakes... Have not tried those yet... And then bren was suggesting waffles! Hmmm... actually waffles sounded not bad! So let's go!!
Bren googled for the best waffles in town and we chanced upon this new cafe in Chinatown. It looked really new and the place was nice and quiet. If not for the google, I think I would never have noticed this cafe on the 2nd floor of the conservation house.
We ordered banana and chocolate waffles for all of us to share. Mic and Annie ordered main courses: Pasta and breakfast set. The food was not bad! I also ordered a basket of fries!
It's a really big dinner!
We decided to go have a drink along club street. But too bad, as this is Sunday, most of the places were closed. So we decided to call it a day and go back....
On our way back to my car, I saw this place "Korner" and think this place was cool. I shall check this place out next time!
It's the last week of May... Time really past by real fast. :(








No comments:
Post a Comment