Time past so fast! It was more than 6 months since I started my 1st module in April (See my previous post here).... And now it is already Dec!! Wow.... Scary sia!
Anyway this module was more fun than the first one! I totally so enjoyed it!!! Yay!!! And as all of us knew each other already, we had more fun than the first time we met. :)
And the venue is so much better! LOL.. On that Sunday, I checked into Changi Cove hotel and I totally fell in love! The room was so posh! And the room comes with a Nespresso machine! And the room has a doodle corner where I can just use the marker to draw on the wall. It was so fun!
OMG! I felt so pampered already! Although i loved the beanbag, but I am scared to lie on it, in case it is dusty... Well, I have sensitive skin mah... I better be careful on where I lie! The bed and pillows were very comfy though! :) Really felt like I am holidaying here! Hahahah!!
I love my Nespresso machine!!! And the TV has FOX movie! I watched "Hansel and Gretal" one night when I was trying to do my homework... Cool!
Even the tea in the room were of great quality! I simply so love the teas and Nespressos!!! :)
Anyway, I nearly forgot that the room is not the main highlight of the course. Hahaha!!! :p
The course is fun as we have many role plays and the case study was not boring. During the final case study presentation, all of us put up skits and one of the team even had a guy cross-dressed as a female! LOL! It was so hilarious!!!
(Enjoying the tea while in class... Blissful!!)
I have a very fun team, called the Sparklings... We did our case study presentation slides and skit till 12.30am! All of us were super tired but we had fun!
After our case study, we went upstairs to join other teams for a last-night get-together party... It was fun! :)
Although I was very sick (I caught a cold), I enjoyed myself... And the best thing is... My team won the Case study challenge! I was soooo happy!!! YAYAYYYY!!!! :)
And I love this group photo! All of us looked great!!! :)
Happy selfie!!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment