Started my first Zumba class at Woodlands stadium with Kitty. And OMG! I didn't expect Zumba to be soooooo tiring! I was basically perspiring all over! I'm not exaggerating!
LOL!
I didn't expect Zumba is quite similar to Aerobic but more fun and I'm actually addicted to it... :)
Thereafter, I tried to go again and so far, I have went only 2 times... I intended to go for more sessions soon after I recovered from my Flu...
And the most funny thing was... My lousy sports shoes soles suddenly just gave way and dropped off!!! Anyway this pair of shoes are very old already lah... I bought this pair in 2008 for Japan trip... And since then, I have not really wore them for very long...
Treat myself to a good lunch after Zumba... Really felt good!!! :)
Hope to lose more weight with Zumbaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! YAY!!




No comments:
Post a Comment