Sunday, February 09, 2014

Mahjong @Michael's... And I am 大赢家!!!

Really! I didn't expect myself to be the big winner of our CNY mahjong session at Michael's house..

Hahahaha! I am really an amateur for MJ and to be honest, I am still very unclear about the rules and all the "styles" of winning.. Anyway, I only remembered the easiest winning style... I cannot do 什么十三夭 or 碰碰糊 etc  de lor!

Anyway, we started with louhei (HUAT ah!!!) session and dinner before our game!



HUAT AHHHH!!! 发发发啊!!!

Mic bought good dinner for us and he paid a fortune for it! Cos it is holiday and thus, there was surcharge for the food... Thanks Mic!!! :)


After dinner, all of us (actually only Bren is very excited... hahaha!!!) went to set up the MJ table.


So funny, see? Bren actually bought a wooden horse and placed a stack of notes on the horse!! Signifying 马上有钱!! That is soooooooo FUNNY!!!


And she purposely wear GREEN and put super RED lipstick! All prepared to HUAT le!!! So scary!!!


We were counting the chips (money) for the MJ and I was actually more interested in "Chips" as in potato chips! HAHAHA!!! :p

MJ is really not my kind of game as I can't concentrate for long... I told my mummy that I had to bring more money to lose cos I am prepared to lose all! At least I know the maximum is around S$80 only lah... It is OK! :p

But.... After nearly 5 hours, I am actually winning! How can that be??? I have no idea too! :)

I only remembered in-between I had a few 大相公, which Mic forgave me and didn't "charge" or penalty me! Hahah! Heng arh!!! :p

In the end, I won about $22! YAYA papaya lor! But I know I am just being lucky lah... Don't think I will have such luck again! :) Anyway, the main point here is that I enjoyed myself and the company of my friends!

Happy NEW YEAR!!! :)

No comments: