Sunday, February 23, 2014

my CEO is leaving... :(

He was the nicest CEO I've ever met and worked with.

I still remembered my first meeting with him. That was 4 years ago on my birthday! That day, I took my birthday leave from my ex-job in the bank and made a trip here to check out the office and environment. It was a far far journey and cost me nearly S$30 taxi fare!

I reached in the morning and my boss came to bring me around. I love the office immediately actually. It wasn't as glam as my bank's, but it was cosy and nice and friendly. I met the HR director and then the CEO of cos. He was a nice and soft-spoken man and I liked him alot.

Anyway we had a good lunch session with him and as he will be moving to a different role soon, I wish him all the best!


No comments: