Sunday, August 17, 2014

Lavender food court famous wonton noodles...


It was 1am... I was watching Running Man, feeling bored.. Then Bren texted me that she just finished work and feeling hungry... Mmmm.. I have no idea why, but I had the urge to go out. So I texted her to see if she's keen to go supper... LOL...

And she suggested going Lavender Food court, cos it was closing soon. There was a famous wonton noodle stores, she told me... Well, I have no idea.. So we went.. And strangely, the store was not crowded leh.. No queue at all. Bren quickly asked me to go buy cos she said usually the queue would be super long de... So I must be so lucky!

Anyway I queued and got my wonton noodles... But.... The portion was super small! And it costed me...... S$5!!!

Huh! No wonder many people order at least more than S$5 lor... I didn't know mah. And anyway it was nearly 2am liao, better don't eat too much!

Mmmm.. I really don't know if it is really worth the fame or the high cost... Cos it tasted like any other wonton noodles leh... LOL! But I am glad that I came here before it was closed lah.. :)

At least I can tell people that I ate the famous wonton noodles at Lavender Food court before. Haha! :p

No comments: