I have never been a great fan of horses though... However, when I was bringing my US colleagues around town the other day, they told me Cavalia was one of the most exciting and nicest circus show they have ever watched in Atlanta...
Really meh??? It's just horses wor... Got so nice meh??? Oh well, since I was feeling bored and looking for things to do, I decided to jio 2 good frens to go watch some animals!!!
Selfies before the show!
The show was spectacular! Although the first half was slightly boring and simple, the 2nd half was good! Exciting and fun! :)
After the show, we went for the stable tour... So fun to see all the fine horses here!
The horses got braid their manes de leh... LOL!
After the show and stable tour, we decided to go for dinner...
Our designated driver for the day... Ms Ah Bee! LOL!!!
Ah Sar reco this place near Tiong Bahru... It was called Lee Tai Fu... Quite a nice and funky place!
The floor and the entire counter was filled with bottle caps! Such an interesting concept!
After dinner, I didn't feel like going home though... So we suggested to go bowling instead!
OMG! Me??? Bowling??? LOL! I think I'm gonna be thrashed!!!
Trying to look cool... LOL!
Super paiseh when my ball kept going into the long-kaw...
Hilarious results but I have fun! LOL!








No comments:
Post a Comment