Sunday, November 16, 2014
Shanghai... Our 3rd day!
This is our 3rd day and it is a Sunday! Yay! Happy Sunday everyone!
And Claire survived the night sleeping in the living room on the inflatable bed! Yes! So proud of her! :) As usual, we walked to our fav Costa coffee and bought our daily dose of caffeine...
Thereafter, we decided to go onboard the bus again to go Cheng Huang Miao..
Selfie again! LOL...
And Betsy is still hooked on her Korean drama... tsk tsk tsk...
More sightseeing...
Hmm... It was a cloudy day though... Can't see the Pearl tower and the tallest building (Jin Mao) in SH.
When we reach Cheng Huang Miao (temple), we chiong to the famous Nan Xiang Xiao-long-bao... This was one of the "to-go-to-eat" place, reco by Jas's friend... So we had to go...
OMG! The queue was impossible! But since we are already here, we will queue up lor...
Finally we queue until there was seats to rest... Mirror Selfie again!
We already decided what we wanna eat.. Anyway the menu was limited too..
So we ordered all the must-order items...
It was overall OK lah... Nothing fantastic though...
I love the super big Xiao-long-bao.. I heard this is only to suck the soup only... Awww..
After lunch, we took a walk along the streets... Very interesting stuffs here!
After some street shopping, we decided to go for proper shopping malls, along the 南京步行街... We took the train...
We reached the shopping belt and it felt great!
After some shopping in H&M, Forever 21, etc, we were tired and decided to sit and drink some hot chocolate.
I decided to order a cuppa hot chocolate as well, cos Claire was so hooked on hot chocolate that I thought I should also try! :)
Claire was hungry as she didn't really eat alot at the Xiao-long-bao place...
After a very nice break, we walked towards the M&M place...
And OMG! I thought it would be just a small chocolate shop, what's the big deal???
But it was spectacular and I had so much fun inside!!! LOL!
"Hmmm... Which ones should I choose?"...
Yay!! Mission accomplished!
I love M&M Shanghai!
After a fruitful M&M shopping, we decided to go for dinner! And we must go find nice one... We have 2 more check-list restaurants to go: Hai Di Lao and the Crab restaurant.
Since we are at the walking street, we might as well go for a restaurant near this place. We looked up the restaurant address and we managed to find it!
This is also a famous one... We have to queue up too! But it is ok, cos there is Wifi. LOL!
Strangely, there is a table with some snacks, supposedly for people like us who were waiting for table. But we didn't really dare to eat the snacks... They looked so... weird...
Finally we are in!
I wonder where is our crabs photo??!?!?
Hmmm... Let me ask from the ladies...
After dinner, we went for a last min walk and saw a hair salon! We decided to go for a hair wash! It was nice! But the scary thing is... The guys at the salon were very hard-sell.. Kept telling us to buy this, use that... Hahah! I have no problems as I told them I have my own stylist... Anyway, we quickly paid and walk away!
This time round, we managed to take 2 cabs to reach our apartment.
That's all for our 3rd day in SH!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























































































No comments:
Post a Comment