Sunday, December 28, 2014

My first Jay Chou concert!

Was given free tickets (and it's VIP seats hor! Don't play play leh!)... 


Well, although I am not his big fan, guess it's ok to go see see look look bah.. Heard his concert was quite good de...

Anyway it's at the new National Stadium, it's also good for me to go take a look... 

Hmmm... Who shall I ask to go with me???

Haha! Don't even need to think! Cos I only have ONE fren who is Jay Chou fan! Or rather, "used to be" Jay fan... Lilian is the fren who intro me to Jay's songs... But both of us are not really into such concerts now... Guess we all grown up le bah! Haha! Not in those age to chase after celebrities... :)

We met very early to have dinner. Lilian is smart de lor! She persuaded me NOT to drive cos she's afraid of terrible traffic. 

So super smart! 

We met at Nex for dinner. She has cravings for spicy food, so we went Siam Kitchen. 


See my cute Lilian! Lol! So many years liao still so cute de lor! :p


I ordered rice noodle phad thai... But sadly, the waitress ordered wrongly and gave me glass noodle phad thai... Sigh...

It's ok lah.. Let me be a nice customer and eat this lor... Not very nice actually. :(


Her tom yam spaghetti! Look so yummy de lor! 


After a quick dinner, we took a walk at H&M... My Nex now super happening de lor! Haha! 

We then took the circle line to Stadium station... I super suaku de lor! It has been years since I last took mrt in Singapore. Of course I took trains when overseas lah.. 

Anyway, my Serangoon is very convenient lor! I can go anywhere at Serangoon de! So proud! 

Finally we reached Stadium.. Oh did u tell you it's raining the whole day! Awwww.... So moody de lor... Lucky Lilian got bring umbrella.. My smart fren lor!!! 

We walked a while to get to gate 15... Lilian was grumbling the whole way. Lol! It was drizzling and the air was stuffy.. Can't breathe!!!


Yay! I'm in!!!




A selfie and wefie!


Trying to play the part of a fan!!!

Finally the show started!!! Well, the setting was rather cheap-skate looking though. Just a screen and everything was digital... No big deal.. No fancy laser lights nor props.. 

And worse still, the sound system sucks big time! The mic was on and off, especially the lady singer (don't even rem her name!)...

So sad... Not a very nice concert though... Lucky mine was free tickets! I really felt sorry for those people who bought tickets!!! Sad!!! 




See? Just some simple jackets.. Nothing interesting...



And in the middle, there's a silly prop like a Dog (or dragon??) with 2 guns... Omg! It's so cheesy!!!


When he walked down the stage, immediately he was mobbed!!!


As usual, 自弹自唱 is a must!!!



Of course, he must 秀 his 方文山... 

The bass was too strong for my weak heart! I really thought I am going to die! I kept clutching my heart de lor! Lol... Really felt so old...

Once again, my smart Lilian suggested to leave after the last song cos she said the MRT station will be packed and crowded with people if we do not leave before the crowd. 

So we left during the encore period. And lucky for us, we managed to catch the train successfully and avoided the crowd!!! 

It was a nice outing with Lilian, although the concert was a disappointment. Oh well, I guess it's time for Jay to step down and get married! 去结婚吧! Haha! 

No comments: