Sunday, December 28, 2014

Why old photos should never be seen again...

It was nearly 20 years... I still vaguely remembered my first few months in TJC... And who knows, in a flash, it was already 20 years!

And when I looked back at those photos (whatsapped by my classmates), I felt like dying! I wish there is a deep hole for me to jump in!!! 

Did I really look like THAT 20 years ago?!?! What was I thinking then??? 



See my ridiculous HAT??? I thought I looked chio then. But now, I felt damn embarrassed!!! 

Omg!! I dowan to see anymore! Stop it!!!

Omg omg!!! I don't even remember this photo!!!

You know? I really couldn't remember anything about this photo! 

Omg! I wanted to die on the spot now. Help me!!!

I hope whoever is reading this has a good time laughing your ass out. 

:p bleh!

No comments: