And funny thing is... I went to the washroom before the show and I was queuing behind this young gal... Hmmm... Why her dress seemed something wrong????
On closer look....... OMG! Basically she is wearing a bra and the dress was so revealing! LOL! Well, her back look nice though... But cannot look at her face... Muahahahhaah! I'm so mean hor.. :p
Anyway, the show is about to start. The stage seemed very small leh... LOL! Maybe I long time never been here liao le!
And... sigh... Today is the start of the 1-week school holiday and sure enough, there were many kids around! OMG de lor!
The row of kids behind us were making so much noise that I pity the parents... Sigh... During half-time, they have to go out to buy tons of snacks and drinks to entertain the kids...
Anyway, it was a super nice show! Thanks Aunty Jas!!! :)
And my Cony accompanying me back home. LOL... It was a nice Saturday!!! :)
Loves... XOXO







No comments:
Post a Comment