It has been nearly half a year since I last met Gine... I know she has been working really hard, taking care of her sick mom and her family... She is such a strong woman that I really admire her resilient character...
Anyway I was very glad that she finally found time to catch up with us! And clever Qianjie suggested a really nice place too! It was Tanuki at Orchard Central... Honestly, I have never been to Orchard Central lor... Cos... Well, I donno exactly, but that place doesn't seem happening de mah...
Anyway I made my way to Orchard Central from Tuas after work and was surprised at how small the carpark was!!! OMG de lor... Anyway, shall not grumble about carparks lah... Boring hor...
Well, I was there first and Gine asked us to order the Happy Hour drinks first.... Well I didn't know about the happy hour thingy though... So when Gine told me to order 3 cocktails at one shot for her, I was shocked!
Wah!!! Order 3 glasses?!
Sure or not!!! So hiong meh!! Then she said it is OK cos happy hour end 8pm and we only have a around 20min left! Happy hour per drink is only S$10! So 3 is ok mah, only S$30!
Oh yea hor... So while we were waiting, we were already deciding on the drinks to order.
There was a long queue de lor! Don't see this place no up!!! I thought so ulu sure no one know... But it was packed!!! Finally Gine came and she immediately jumped to take a photo of us!!! Hahah!!! Me and Qian stood besides the Tanuki guy... So funny!!!
After around 20min waits, we finally got a table and immediately, three of us ordered 9 glasses at one go cos it was already 8pm (but the waitress was kind enough to accept our order)!!! And the 9 glasses filled up the entire table! So funny!!!! People might think we are all alcoholic!!!
Of cos, we started cam-whoring!!! LOL!
(wished my eyes were a bit smaller... I looked hideous with large glaring eyes!!!)
And as usual, creative Qian will collage the pictures and posted on FB...
It was such a great catch up with the girls!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment