Anyway I've escaped dental appt for 1.5 years and it's time for me to face the music! So I decided to go dental today. And to make myself feel better (and motivate or force myself to turn up), I made a date with Kermit to have lunch! So I have no choice and won't back up last min! Haha!
Anyway my dentist was nice lah. It was very fast, around 15-20 min only. I was very happy when he said I only need to visit him again 6 months later. Thank god!!! :)
Anyway I met Hy and as usual, whenever I meet her, somehow I will shop and buy a lot! Haha! And true enough, I started buying when I'm waiting for her. Haha! Bought 4 tops at Lalu! Then continue the shopping mood and went Metro to look for shoes... And...
And ended up buying 3 pairs of shoes! Omg!!! Haha!
That's a lot of shopping!!! Don't even want to tell you how much I've spent! :p
One incident happen when we wanted to try one pair of shoes. We spotted a sales gal and asked her to bring us the size that we want to try. But she told us to find someone else! Then she pointed to another sales gal. So we walked to that sales gal. But.... That sales gal told us to find someone else! And pointed back to THAT sales gal! So we blur blur and walked back to that original sales gal. Then the drama happened! This sales gal was very upset and shouted and told us to go back to that sales gal and she will make a complain if that sales gal didn't serve us. So... We once again blur blur walked to that sales gal again and once again, we were told to go back to that original one.
Sigh... Why is it so hard to buy a pair of shoes here???
So after walking back and fro, we decided to forget it! Don't wanna broil into their own internal politics lah! Haha! Anyway we have already bought 4 pairs of shoes! One pair lesser is ok lah!
Donno why, but I always ended up buying things (more than her!) when I'm with Hy lor! :p
Anyway, we went for a drink after shopping and guess what? I ordered a iced mocha freeze and this is what I get!
The cup came and the content was not filled to the top. It looked as if someone had drank my drink! Don't you think so?!
Anyway think I will not go Old Town for drinks anymore. Not nice lor! :(
Well, it's a good Sunday and I felt very relaxed cos I've finally went to my dentist and my next suffering is 6 months away!



No comments:
Post a Comment