Chop House?? Sound like a strange and eerie place! LOL! Great for Halloween night though...
Anyway, it was HRP holiday and I jio-ed Ah Bee for dinner. We have been working really hard for the past few weeks and it is time to relax and eat and be FAT! Hahahahah! :p
Anyway, Jesslyn suggested The Chop House and since I have never heard about it before, it might be worth a try!
So it was near to Jamie's Kitchen ah... Not bad leh... The place has good atmosphere and I think the food might be nice too!
As usual, I ordered by Fish n Chips, to be safe... LOL! Not that I don't want to try new dishes, but the menu there is skewed towards steak and mainly all "MEAT"... Suitable for Ah Bee, not for me lah. Haha!
The Fish n Chips is very nice! Yummies de!!! :)
The 3 ladies ordered the platter which consisted of Lamb, pork knuckles and sausages (pork, lamb and beef). Wow... Sumptuous de neee!
The photo didn't do justice to the platter though! The Platter was HUGE! HUMONGOUS!!!
And that's my Ah Bee... sucking a.... BONE... EEEWWWWWW!!! :p
Anyway we had a good filling dinner and went Starbucks for coffees and gals-chats... And oh my! The next thing we realized... It was already 12 midnight! Hahah! That's the end of our HRP celebration!!! Till next year... Adios!
No comments:
Post a Comment